Join an exciting workplace where you can experience career growth, meet amazing colleagues and be a pioneer in an emerging industry.
Are you an energetic person looking for an exciting industry and career growth? We are seeking a hardworking, honest and conscientious person to join the Zenabis family.
About the Position :
The Production Associate reports to our Production Supervisor and is responsible for carrying out production related tasks to ensure our products are packaged and ready for shipping in a timely fashion.
We are currently seeking individuals for contract positions with the potential to move to permanent status.
What You’ll Do :
- All processes of packaging including; setups, dispensing, sealing, labeling and boxing while maintaining a high standard for our customers
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all production activities
- Responsible for sanitation of equipment in packaging and storage areas
- Ensure all cannabis products are free from contamination risk at all stages of packaging
- Maintain a clean and tidy work space and display a high standard of cleanliness
- Collaborate with Production Supervisor in daily tasks and job training
- Carry out other duties as required
Your Background, Skills and Abilities :
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean criminal record check
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload including lifting up to 40 lbs
- Ability to work in a fast paced production environment with exposure to noise, odors, and repetitive work
- Reliable and dependable
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Always maintain a professional and friendly attitude
- Ability to stand / sit for long periods of time
- A willingness to learn, and able to follow directions
- Works well individually and in a team environment
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
Other Key Details :
- Hourly Position
- Month to month contract, with possibility to move to permanent status
- Work hours : Full-Time, Monday through Friday, 8 : 00AM - 4 : 30 PM, some occasional weekend work or on-call work may be required depending on business needs and per the direction of the immediate supervisor or manager.
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of cultivation ware
Zenabis is a significant Canadian licensed cultivator of medical and recreational cannabis, and a propagator and cultivator of floral and vegetable products.
Zenabis employs staff coast-to-coast, across facilities in Atholville, New Brunswick, Langley, British Columbia; and Stellarton, Nova Scotia.
Zenabis currently has 96,400 kg of licensed cannabis cultivation space and four licensed facilities. Zenabis has 3.5 million square feet of total facility space dedicated to a mix of cannabis production and cultivation and its non-cannabis propagation and floral business.
Zenabis expects its Zenabis Atholville, Zenabis Stellarton and Zenabis Langley facilities to be in steady state production in 2020.
The brand name is used in the cannabis medical market, the , , and brand names are used in the cannabis adult-use recreational market, and the True Büch brand name is used for Zenabis’ kombucha products