The impact you'll make:
• Lead and develop a team of designers, setting clear objectives, managing workloads, and ensuring that deadlines/requirements are met.
• Help develop best practices for the team, ensuring a high-quality product.
• Drive a culture of experimentation and data-based decision making
• Actively participate in the hiring process to help recruit new design talent.
• Meet with designers on a regular basis to provide design feedback, discuss career growth, work satisfaction, and set them up for success.
• Work with the team to create a design vision and strategy that aligns business goals with user needs and expectations.
• Provide hands-on design assistance when necessary.
What you've accomplished:
• (5+) years of experience in leading and managing teams.
• Experience building end-to-end product designs.
• Experience with user research and usability testing.
• Experience presenting design concepts clearly and effectively to colleagues, stakeholders and executives.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
• Strong portfolio featuring visual and interaction design work for both B2C and B2B applications.
• Strong knowledge of current design tools, and a passion for discovering new tools, processes, and trends