Open House - Thursday - June 27 from 8am to 10am & 4pm to 7pm.
At VIP Cannabis Co., we set the standard for customer experience. Our philosophy is simple: match the products we sell with the specific needs of each customer; offer our products in a clean, contemporary space that invites return visits; and make a positive impact on the communities in which we live and work.
We bring our ideology to life through our people, and we are currently looking for Part-Full Time Budtender/Sales Associates. For Shakespeare location.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Be a team player: contribute to a positive store environment through effective communication, teamwork and partnership with all team members.
• Live the culture: be the industry leader in delivering a knowledgeable, genuine, and exceptional customer experience.
• Have an eye for detail: make sure the store is inviting, spotless, and well merchandised.
• Share your passion: demonstrate values and behaviours consistent with VIP Cannabis.
• Build the brand: create a welcoming environment for customers and make a positive impact engaging with the communities in which we work.
• Be responsible: handle all Point of Sale (POS) transactions ensuring compliance with all store operating procedures and AGCO legislation.
• Be an educator: ensure an outstanding customer experience by enhancing the cannabis education of all customers and effectively resolve any customer concerns.
If you have:
• Minimum 2 years’ retail experience, preferably in a customer focused environment,
• A proven track record of successful sales experience,
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and know when to seek guidance,
• Experience and knowledge of Cannabis products
• Must have, or be able to quickly obtain, CannSell certification,
• A flexible schedule (weekdays, weekends and evenings), and
• A passion for customer service excellence
• Driver license and reliable vehicle
This is an evolving position as such, the responsibilities and the job title may shift to reflect a change in requirements.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position and can demonstrate that you meet the requirements defined in the job description, please send your resume with cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
• On-site parking
• Store discount
• 10 hour shift
• 12 hour shift
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Evening shift
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
Expected start date: 2022-07-01