The Inventory Manager oversees management and handling of all products, supplies and materials. This position acts as liaison with members of different departments within the company to ensure efficiency, maximize resources, and minimize loss. The ideal candidate will understand the complex relationship between the organization and its environment, identify connections, adopt different perspectives, and quickly respond to changing circumstances in a strategic way to actively shape the future of the organization. Additionally, they will foster a sense of community, and build team cohesion by demonstrating courage, humility, and transparency. This person should be comfortable and calm when confronted with ambiguous business challenges and will continuously work to strengthen partner relationships.
Reports To: Operations Director
Standard Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm (schedule subjected to change based on business)
Core Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Development, implementation, and management of inventory reconciliation and/or cycle count/system to maintain accurate inventory
- Communicate with Warehouse team about stock and sales order issues
- Coordinate order fulfillment and logistics for deliveries to external provisioning centers
- Physically and digitally receive all inbound packaging materials
- Research and resolve all packaging inventory discrepancies
- Monthly Packaging Reconciliation with packaging partners
- Weekly audits as assigned.
- Develop and implement SOPs that align with the desired outcome.
- Oversee provisioning center regulated products.
- Collect monthly packaging materials reports from packaging partners
- Audit shipped vs produced vs on-hand packaging at partner facilities
- Check incoming orders from packing partners to assure reasonable quantities are being ordered.
- Manage accurate packaging inventory through multiple software platforms (Salesforce, Leaf Link, Google Drive, etc.)
- Usage of CRM / ERP platforms
- Manage all inventory and customer orders/manifests in Metrc.
- Manage all Leaflink inventory and ensure accuracy.
- Ensure max value of product is on Leaflink.
- Manage the depletion of packaging as it relates to design changes.
- ERP, CRM and/or inventory software experience required.
- Proficient in Excel and Google Drive required.
- Minimum 3 years inventory experience required.
- Ability to execute and adapt in an ever-changing fast-paced environment required.
- Extraordinary attention to detail, while working to tight deadlines required.
- A highly collaborative, growth mindset and is the ultimate team player who gets it done.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written required.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- 2 years managing cannabis inventory preferred
- 1 year managing Leaflink software preferred
Viola was founded by Al Harrington, a former NBA player who was a first-round pick in the 1998 NBA draft. Al went on to play for 16 seasons and became personally aware of the medicinal benefits of cannabis after suffering complications from a botched knee surgery towards the end of his NBA career. But the original inspiration for starting a company came from Al’s beloved grandmother who suffers from glaucoma and diabetes. With some convincing from Al, she reluctantly agreed to try cannabis for her pain and found immediate relief. Her name is Viola. The rest, as they say, is history.
Viola has since grown to become a respected, top-selling national brand in the Cannabis industry. We offer consistently high-quality products that are developed with our award-winning extraction techniques and cultivated in our facilities across the country.