The Delivery Driver is responsible for transporting products and payments between our Denver production facility and all of our clients in the state of Colorado. While this position primarily involves driving, there are also a number of highly important safety and security measures that the driver is responsible for following and complying with at all times. Trustworthiness is the most important aspect of this position.
Reports To: Inventory & Logistics Manager
Compensation: $18.00 / hourly
Standard Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (occasional weekend and/or extended hours as needed; schedule subject to change based on business needs)
Core Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Driving to client locations (Retail stores & Medical centers) around the entire state of Colorado to deliver product orders and/or pick up payments.
- Picking up raw material from clients for processing.
- Communicating with Sales and Distribution departments.
- Cash counting and handling.
- Route planning.
- Product handling.
- Heavy Lifting.
Job Qualification Requirements:
- Must hold current/valid Occupational Badge as required by the State of Colorado Department of Revenue Marijuana Enforcement Division
- Must be able to drive for several hours at a time without assistance.
- Must be able to accurately and reliably count cash payments.
- Must have current and valid unrestricted Colorado driver's license.
- Must have a clean driving record (Motor Vehicle Report will be obtained by company prior to start of work).
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds without assistance.
- 1 year of experience driving in a professional capacity.
- 1 year of customer service experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Viola was founded by Al Harrington, a former NBA player who was a first-round pick in the 1998 NBA draft. Al went on to play for 16 seasons and became personally aware of the medicinal benefits of cannabis after suffering complications from a botched knee surgery towards the end of his NBA career. But the original inspiration for starting a company came from Al’s beloved grandmother who suffers from glaucoma and diabetes. With some convincing from Al, she reluctantly agreed to try cannabis for her pain and found immediate relief. Her name is Viola. The rest, as they say, is history.
Viola has since grown to become a respected, top-selling national brand in the Cannabis industry. We offer consistently high-quality products that are developed with our award-winning extraction techniques and cultivated in our facilities across the country.