Viola was founded by Al Harrington, a former NBA player who was a first-round pick in the 1998 NBA draft. Al went on to play for 16 seasons and became personally aware of the medicinal benefits of cannabis after suffering complications from a botched knee surgery towards the end of his NBA career. But the original inspiration for starting a company came from Al’s beloved grandmother who suffers from glaucoma and diabetes. With some convincing from Al, she reluctantly agreed to try cannabis for her pain and found immediate relief. Her name is Viola. The rest, as they say, is history.
Viola has since grown to become a respected, top-selling national brand in the Cannabis industry. We offer consistently high-quality products that are developed with our award-winning extraction techniques and cultivated in our facilities across the country.
The Oregon Sales Representative is responsible for selling Viola premium cannabis products by identifying leads, educating prospects on products through calls, trainings, and presentations, and providing existing customers with exceptional support.
Reports To: Regional Sales Director
Standard Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (occasional weekend and/or extended hours as needed)
Compensation: Competitive salary + Monthly/Quarterly commission
Core Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Serve customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
• Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
• Achieve weekly and monthly sales goals.
• Meets regularly with the Sales Manager to set goals and track customer sales.
• Maintain positive customer relationships.
• Educate customers and their teams for best possible end-consumer experience.
• Assist with distribution of customer orders.
• Provide up-to-date product menus for customers to select from.
• Communicate with Distribution regarding customer orders and expectations.
• Maintain working knowledge of all product SKU’s, pricing, and availability.
• Stay current on market trends and changes in supply/demand.
• Promote social media presence and brand.
• Grow account presence by opening new doors.
• Grow shelf space allocation in Key Accounts.
Job Qualifications / Requirements:
• Must hold current/valid Occupational Permit as required by the State of Oregon Liquor Control Commission, Marijuana Licensing Authority
• Experience working in a Sales environment.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Well-versed in Salesforce CRM functionality.
• Ability to travel to customer accounts within the state of Oregon.
• Attentive to details with a high standard for quality performance.
• Expert knowledge of cannabis products and consumer behavior.
• Highly motivated self-starter with exceptional teamwork skills and strong work ethic.
• 2+ years of experience working in the cannabis industry.
• 2+ years of outside sales experience.
• High School Diploma or GED.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $34,424.00 - $121,319.00 per year
• Dental insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• Monday to Friday
• Commission pay
• Bachelor's (Preferred)
• Sales Experience: 2 years (Required)
• Driver's License (Required)
• OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit (Required)
Willingness to travel:
• 100% (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road