Ready to take your True North Cannabis Co. career up a notch? Know you have what it takes to be a leader in the industry? Our guests love True North Cannabis Co. because our people are the best of the best. As a Store Manager, you’ll help employees make sure that “every guest is offered a meaningful cannabis store experience” It’s a high-energy, high motivation, high reward management opportunity.
Skills We’re Looking For
• Customer-focused; Our customers love us, and we LOVE them! We do what’s right for our client’s when it counts.
• Team players; We all succeed together and want the best for everyone on our team.
• Goal-oriented; We care about our results and understand that the performance of our company is a reflection of us.
• Outgoing; Team members participate in community events, talk to potential clients, and regularly perform local marketing tasks.
• Open to feedback; Team members at all levels have an open door policy. Feedback makes us stronger as individuals and employees.
• Problem Solving; Our team members will do whatever it takes and more to get the job done. Our high-performing team actively looks for solutions. We only focus on the barriers to understand how to break them down.
• Flexibility; Our Stores are open 7 days a week with varying hours. Our team members need to be available for varying shifts from 8:00 am – 11:30 pm throughout the week.
• Innovative; Our team is full of tech-savvy, creative people who think outside the box, who will communicate new ideas, and embrace change.
• Detail Oriented; Both internal and external guests matter so we take care in how and what we do in order to continually exceed expectations.
• People Development; Our leaders inspire others to learn and grow with continuous feedback, training, and follow-up. They are fulfilled by helping others achieve more.
• Autonomy; Team leaders have the ability to create & maintain team spirit, keep team members engaged so they meet or exceed expectations because they create the plan and are able to execute effectively.
• Coachable; Leaders must be open to asking for and receiving feedback, our leaders will look inward at how they can move forward and must be interested in growth. Leaders must not take things personally or as criticism, instead you see it as an opportunity.
Store Manager Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
• Assist in making daily decisions that involve time management, staff scheduling and support, uphold product quality, cleanliness, and other Company standards
• Understands cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels, and labor management
• Assisting the General Manager with the implementation of company programs by motivating and supporting the store staff implement plans that meet objectives
• Manages with integrity and honesty
• communicates and delegates necessary responsibilities to the store staff to ensure a smooth flow of operations
• Being a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive
• Ensure employees work productively and help develop the store team to deliver quality customer experiences.
• communicates store environments and key business indicators help to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement.
• assists the General Manager with recruitment & training of new employees
• Ensures Visual merchandising & planograms are followed
• Accountable for Local Store marketing plans and Social Media management
• Responsible for inventory management
• Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations & AGCO compliance regulations
• Provide solutions to issues (e.g. employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
• Talk to customers to receive feedback on their service.
• maintains communication with the staff and motivates them to achieve target sales and profits by becoming a good example
• praises and recognizes good performance
• Has an open door policy. Directs staff to appropriate support staff if needed
• Has a Fix it now mentality.
• communicates to all the staff the details of the daily operations such as targets, new products, business effects and ensures that everyone is informed.
• enforcement of TNCC policies and procedures.
• Must be able to work 40 hours a week
• Must be available to work Monday through Sunday from 8:00 am-11:00 pm
• Must be proficient in computer skills, internet navigation, and knowledge in Microsoft office.
Essential Job Functions And Work Environment
• Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
• Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift
• Must be able to work alone Must be of age to sell Cannabis
• Must be able to perform daily cleaning Duties that include but are not limited to:
• Pick up garbage in lot, lawn, sidewalks
• Empty garbage’s in-store and outside
• Sweeping and mopping of floors
• dusting shelves
• Cleaning of Bathrooms is a must
• Cleaning and Sanitizing due to Covid 19*
True North Cannabis Co. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply for our career opportunities. Please notify us as soon as possible should you require any assistance during the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working for True North Cannabis Co. Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs