Hands-on Construction Specialist
Our company is seeking a qualified individual to fulfill the position of an “in house” construction specialist in the cannabis industry. You will be responsible for the complete construction related projects and material procurement. In addition, you must be able to perform hands-on construction duties.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Performs other duties as assigned by management, such as rough carpentry, drywall, minor electrical, plumbing, block, brick, HVAC and cement tasks.
- Perform on-site preventative maintenance and routine.
- Works in a team-based environment to share information and workload while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Must work in a safe manner on a daily basis and ensure that all safety measures are taken at all times.
- Flexibility to work overtime, on-call and weekends, as required.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 10 years construction related experience
- General understanding and ability to perform rough carpentry, drywall, minor electrical, and plumbing tasks.
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
- Moderate lifting up to 50lbs
Technical aptitude to perform maintenance, service, and troubleshoot equipment Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to complete repairs and required paperwork
- Ability to work independently and self-schedule
- Self-motivated to complete assigned tasks within time constraints
- Driven to succeed and able to work with minimum supervision
Top Skills & Proficiencies:
Team Oriented - Cooperative/Collaborative Strong Team Player
Written and verbal communication Following complex instructions
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Construction Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place