Tilray's mission is to be the trusted partner for its patients and consumers by providing them with a cultivated experience and health and wellbeing through high-quality, differentiated brands and innovative products.
A pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, and distribution, Tilray's unprecedented production platform supports over 20 brands in over 20 countries, including comprehensive cannabis offerings, hemp-based foods, and alcoholic beverages.Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?Job Summary:
As the world's largest cannabis focused CPG company, Tilray Brands Inc.
relies on the efficiency and effectiveness of our fulfillment center.
We consider our warehouse to be a well-oiled machine, driven by a customer-centric mentality.
To deliver on our promise to consumers, we count on exceptionally talented, bright, and committed people.
Currently, we're seeking a warehouse supervisor to join our team and manage operations within our fulfilment center in Leamington, ON.
This professional multitasker will manage and oversee the receiving, handling, storing, picking, packing, labelling and tax stamping activities within the warehouse, ensuring quality standards are met at every turn.
The ideal candidate is exceptionally detail oriented, and able to track multiple facets of the warehouse at any given time.
You must achieve inventory accuracy, coordinate orders, and track shipping times, ultimately overseeing the fulfillment of millions of product orders every year.Objectives of this Role
• Adhering to and following Health, Safety, Security, and Environmental protocols
• Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing, directing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals
• Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping
• Train and manage a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short
- and long-term performance goals
• Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics
• Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are met
• Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulationsDaily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service
• Schedule and oversee warehouse team to meet the demands of the fulfillment center, and manage the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency and minimize overtime
• Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed
• Meet regularly with warehouse leads to review, analyze, and develop actionable plans for productivity and loss prevention
• Oversee and manage logistics utilized to transport products to customers and internal facilities, communicating with drivers and air partners to ensure efficient delivery of packagesSkills and Qualifications
• High school diploma or GED
• Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
• Ability to work with all levels of company staff
• Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedbackTilray Brands welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.Please note that Tilray does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g.
passwords, login ids, credit card information).When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly.
Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly.If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Tilray Brands, please send an email inquiry to [email protected]