Marketing Coordinator (6 Months Contract) - Remote
Manitoba Harvest, the world’s largest hemp foods company, offers a portfolio of hemp food products to consumers across North America. Our mission is to inspire a better way, a better life & a better world – and it’s up to us to sow these seeds of change. Our mission is to improve consumer health through the power of hemp foods.
We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray Inc. (NASDAQ:TLRY), a global pioneer in the research, cultivation, production and distribution of cannabis currently serving patients and consumers in thirteen countries spanning five continents.
Roles and responsibilities
- Support creative asset requests from production to deployment and asset management
- Execution of Manitoba Harvest’s digital brand content strategy and calendar for Food and CBD (Social, Blogs, LinkedIn, and Recipes)
- Monitor and respond to Manitoba Harvest brand community across social and digital platforms
- Support execution of Manitoba Harvests US and Canada ambassador program
- Management of agency and vendor partners to execute projects on-time and within budget
- Support execution of shopper marketing programs across US and Canadian retailers
- Collaborate with Manitoba Harvest/Tilray regulatory, sales, and R&D teams
- Work closely with brand teams on package routing and brand guide review
- Product sampling execution support with strategic partners and collaborators
- Trade Show marketing and logistical support
- Undergraduate or technical degree
- 1-10+ years of work experience
- Strong experience in digital marketing communications
- Design experience with InDesign or Adobe Photoshop applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Proficient in written and verbal communication
- Experience in Food CPG will be an asset
- Agile, self-starter that can work well in a fast pace environment
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Enjoys a fun and collaborative team working environment
- Quick to understand and navigate multiple online software platforms
- Ability to think creatively to develop the most effective marketing communication tactics and creative design
- Interest in natural food or health and wellness
Tilray/Manitoba Harvest welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray/Manitoba Harvest does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). Tilray/Manitoba Harvest does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly. If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of High Park, please send an email inquiry to [email protected]