Associate Brand Manager - New York, NY
Manitoba Harvest, the world’s largest hemp foods company, offers a portfolio of hemp food products to consumers across North America. Our mission is to inspire a better way, a better life & a better world – and it’s up to us to sow these seeds of change. Our mission is to improve consumer health through the power of hemp foods.
We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray Inc. (NASDAQ:TLRY), a global pioneer in the research, cultivation, production and distribution of cannabis currently serving patients and consumers in thirteen countries spanning five continents.
The Global Associate Brand Manager responsibilities include:
Roles and responsibilities
- Partner with marketing leadership to develop brand plans and marketing objectives
- Identify category trends and insights through syndicated data analysis (SPINS) for hemp foods portfolio
- Lead and collaborate closely with sales leadership on shopper marketing activations with top retail customers
- Work with agency partners on development and execution of media campaign across marketing touch points
- Unlock the power of Manitoba Harvest brand community across US and Canada through management of our Ambassador program, social media, and influencers
- Partner with strategic brands and retailers to increase awareness and drive trial of hemp
- Lead cross functional project teams as the brand portfolio marketing leader
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- MBA preferred but not required
- 3-5 years post-graduate work experience
- Preferred work experience in Natural Channel, or CPG Food categories
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills – ability to analyze inputs, opportunities and outline a path forward
- Experience using syndicated data like SPINS/IRI/Nielson
- Comfort with ambiguity, change in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to inspire and lead cross functionally with internal and external teams, as well as agency partners
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written skills – comfort with presenting to senior leadership
- Comfortable working in the cannabis industry
- Passion for wellness
- Flexible, adaptable and ability to change course with energy and new ideas
- Proactive self-starter; with sense of urgency to achieve results
- Hunger for continual learning
- Energetic and levelheaded, good at problem solving
- Humility to dive in wherever the need is greatest
Tilray/Manitoba Harvest welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray/Manitoba Harvest does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). Tilray/Manitoba Harvest does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly. If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of High Park, please send an email inquiry to [email protected]