Accounts Payable Coordinator – Leamington, ON About Tilray Brands Inc. Tilray Brands is a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company with operations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia, and Latin America that is changing people's lives for the better – one person at a time – by inspiring and empowering the worldwide community to live their very best life by providing them with products that meet the needs of their mind, body, and soul and invoke a sense of wellbeing. Tilray's mission is to be the trusted partner for its patients and consumers by providing them with a cultivated experience and health and wellbeing through high-quality, differentiated brands and innovative products. A pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, and distribution, Tilray's unprecedented production platform supports over 20 brands in over 20 countries, including comprehensive cannabis offerings, hemp-based foods, and alcoholic beverages. Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry? Job Summary: Coordinates daily beer billing and dunnage return processes. Coordinates responses to and resolution of distributor inquiries. Provides daily, weekly and month end accounting support; including, but not limited to, preparing and booking journal entries, researching and validating transactions, performing monthly reconciliations, and supporting recurring reporting. Provide ad hoc billing and accounting support, as required.
• Own daily billing and dunnage return processes, ensuring complete and accurate processing, timely responses to distributor inquiries, and timely submission of invoices and returns to distributors.
• Coordinate and execute daily beer billing process, ensuring completeness and accuracy.
• Coordinate and execute daily dunnage return process, ensuring completeness and accuracy.
• Research and resolve shipping and return issues with key process stakeholders to ensure that all distributors receive excellent and timely service.
• Issues are being resolved by process key stakeholders, and recurring issues are flagged to Tilray management in a timely manner.
• Coordinate with warehouse and shipping personnel, as required, to ensure accurate, complete and timely order fulfillment and invoicing.
• Build rapport with key distributor stakeholders to drive process efficacy and positive customer service experience for all distributors.
• Provide support for various ad hoc and recurring billing and reporting analyses, as required Accounting Close Support
• Provide ad hoc and recurring accounting support to meet monthly close deadlines
• Perform monthly cash reconciliation(s), coordinating timely follow up on any discrepancies. Qualifications:
• Two to five years of relevant business experience preferred
• College degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or other applicable area of study preferred
• Proficient in Excel
• Attention to detail, naturally questions data and process variances.
• Results oriented and deadline-driven approach to task prioritization
• Sense of urgency when needed Tilray Brands welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace