Our growing retail business seeks an experienced, motivated Sales Associate who will provide great service to our customers, and assist them to find the right product. We’re looking for a professional who can quickly learn and retain product knowledge. The successful candidate will receive on-the-job training for two weeks. Primarily working alone, it is essential that the sales person be personable, professional, responsible, reliable and able to use their initiative to accomplish tasks.
- Greet and assist customers as they shop for products
- Assist in ensuring that the product presentation area is clean and organized
- Suggest applicable products to help customers walk out the door with everything that will meet and exceed their expectation.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Meet weekly, monthly and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Develop and implement action plans through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Gathering current marketplace information on products, new products, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members
- Possess some, and develop in-depth product knowledge
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Use company literature and available training resources to stay up to date on product features
- Great Customer Service
- General understanding of the principles of sales
- Motivation for Sales
- Closing Skills
- Client Relationships
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Comfortable working alone
- Flexibility: Ability to work long hours, evenings and weekends.
- Product knowledge an asset
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Qualified Cannabis Worker required to commence job.
- Bi-Lingual: English and French language proficiency preferred.
- 2+ years’ direct service experience
- Retail and Service experience a plus
- Proficiency with sales management software
- Competent in MS Office applications
Application deadline: 2021-09-20
Expected start date: 2021-09-20
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$19.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- SellSafe (preferred)
- Qualified Cannabis Worker (QCW) (preferred)