At the Original FARM, we are cannabis educators, sharing our passion and acquired knowledge with every customer. Our team believes in contributing to our community by providing an innovative experience to every person who visits us in-store or online.
Provincial legislation requires all employees to complete their Selling it Right Certification (3-hour course available through Responsible Service BC.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Inventory Associate reports directly to the Inventory Manager
- Ensure the proper execution of FARM’s standard operating procedures within Inventory team.
- Controlling and recording product and moving it to the appropriate location physically and electronically.
- Collaboratively working with FOH (Front of House) Team to ensure par levels (till drawer configuration) and professional merchandising is accomplished.
- Assisting in the receiving of product physically as deliveries arrive.
- Collaboratively with team manage loss prevention and inventory control strategy assuring quality control over all products inventoried
- Daily/weekly auditing of inventory in all locations based on inventory audit schedule.
- Quality assurance (data integrity) over inventory data within Inventory Management System (POS/ IMS).
- Generating reports from Inventory Management System.
- Identify and resolve issues in a collaborative, effective, and timely manner.
- Policy and Compliance enforcement amongst production team maintaining positive relationships with City, Province, and Police.
- Managing to maintain a WorkSafe environment throughout the back of house areas.
- Ensuring that the back of house is maintained to be bright, organized, and clean.
- Limiting waste and driving a culture of environmentalism within FARM, managing garbage and recycling, ensuring it is dealt with appropriately each day.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong understanding of the cannabis regulatory environment
- Strong working knowledge of POS systems, Word, and Excel
- Strong communication skills, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Works well in high volume, high level of care, retail environment
- Strong cannabis knowledge and passion an asset
- Experience with proactive loss prevention methodologies
Terms of Employment:
- Part-time ranging from 10 - 25 hours weekly
- Must be able to work a variety of night/ weekend/ split shifts when required
- Reports to: Inventory Manager