The Blinc Groupthe leading designer, developer, and supplier of premium vaping hardware to the legal cannabis industryhas an immediate opening for a Finance Manager to work with and support the companys Chief Financial Officer
The successful candidate will have at least three (3) years of relevant experience and a desire to grow professionally with the Company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Accounts payable & bookkeeping.
• Client billing & collections.
• Reconciliation of cash and balance sheet accounts.
• Review preliminary and final monthly financial statements.
• Engage with internal functional managers to review expenses vs. budget to ensure the companys expenses are in-line with the budget. Hold monthly meetings to track and forecast expenses.
• Work with external accounting firm on tax preparation and filing.
• Support the annual operating budget and reforecast process.
• Support HR and payroll function.
• Support implementation of new financial projects/software/tools as requested.
• Assist the CFO and executive team with generation and creation of reports and financial dashboard critical for business analysis.
• Other tasks as assigned.
Required software experience & skills:
• Microsoft Excel and Word; Google Workplace Tools
• Expertise with QuickBooks
• GAAP knowledge and CPA are a plus, but not required
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, entrepreneurial in spirit, and capable of handling multiple deadlines and concurrent projects. Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude are a must. This role is a growth position perfect for someone at the beginning of their accounting career who wants to play a part in the growth of an exciting company serving the cannabis industry. If youre looking to grow, and play a valuable role in our growth, youre right for here.
• Health Insurance (medical provided plus dental & vision available)
• Unlimited PTO
• Flexible and remote working options
• Excellent company culture
• Professional development in a budding industry (no pun intended)
Annual Salary Range: $65,000 to $85,000