In addition to being a GREAT place to work; we offer Competitive Wages, Growth Opportunities and Excellent Benefits!
About Us: We are an Oregon-proud Cannabis company. We grow our plants with passion and science, and we treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Our moto is "Good Herb by Good People", and we strive to create a best-in-class experience.
- We serve our community by providing a great place for people to work. We support our Team Members in their quest for excellence in service by giving them opportunities for cannabis careers and education.
The Positions: We are looking for Cultivators to join our team.
- We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401(k) with company match.
- We also have an Employee Assistance Program and excellent Team Member Discounts.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have or be able to obtain a Marijuana Workers permit
- Must have or be able to obtain a Food Handler's Card
- Follows SOP’s and comply with all safety regulations.
- Learn and apply safe and effective commercial marijuana cultivation techniques.
- Consistently perform daily work in assigned cultivation rooms such as cloning, transplanting, pruning, plant training, and cleaning of cultivation rooms/work areas.
- Learn and use applicable trade tools such as PPM meters, computer software and basic garden techniques.
- Follow established nutrient program.
- Breakdown, clean and reload grow rooms post-harvest.
- Completes assigned duties within established time-frame.
- Be willing to perform other duties as assigned.
Why Should You Work With Us?
- We believe in “Growing our own” and not just cannabis! You decide how far you want to go in your career journey, and we will pave the way.
- Work with some of the best team members in the cannabis industry.
- Do what you love, with people you like, for a company you are proud of!
- Let us not forget our excellent compensation and benefits package!
- We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: 65320 HWY 20, Bend, OR 97703
Job Type: Full-time