We are a locally owned and operated small Cannabis boutique in Waterloo. We are looking to recruit a couple of knowledgeable, and passionate cannabis experts to join our team.
As a Cannabis Bud Tender, you will be helping customers in selecting suitable cannabis products. The responsibilities of the Budtender include greeting and welcoming customers, informing the manager of customer complaints and operational issues, and sharing firsthand experiences of cannabis products to address customer concerns. You should also be able to answer customers questions regarding the different strains of cannabis, their medicinal uses, and methods of consumption.
To be successful as a Bud Tender, you should keep in touch with the latest developments in cannabis laws to maintain legal compliance. We envision someone with a vibrant personality, an efficient nature, and natural warmth. Our ideal candidate will provide exceptional service in all aspects of the sales process on and off the floor.
• Help customers in the selection of products by giving them up-to-date information about them.
• Ensure that our store customer service standards are followed when listening to customers needs when giving product information.
• Help maintain store appearance; assist in replenishing merchandise and maintaining store cleanliness.
• Assis in the inventory organization process and helps maintain product display and orderliness.
• Help management in training supervising new employees.
• Handle transactions with great accuracy
• Comply with retail policies regarding inventory control, sales procedures
• Follow current Ontario cannabis retail compliance rules during shit.
• High school diploma or GED or Higher.
• You must be a Qualified Cannabis Worker in the province of Ontario to apply and be able to provide a current copy of Ontario's CannSell certification including the Updated Program Requirements including the New Mandatory Module on Edibles, Extracts, and Topicals at the time of application.
• You must be at least the minimum required legal age (at least 19 years old) and be able to provide a clean criminal background check prior to employment.
• At least 2 years of experience in a Retail/Customer Service environment, Experience in the Cannabis industry will be considered an asset
• First Aid/CPR, WHMIS, and Workers Health and Safety Awareness training will be considered an asset (Proof of Valid Certification can be provided at the time of the interview or with your application)
• Proficiency in all Google Workspace applications.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Flexible working hours
• Opportunities for promotion
Job Types: Part-time