Tantalus Labs is committed to Sungrown, legal production of world-class cannabis products. The company was founded in 2012 to revolutionize cannabis cultivation, using closed system greenhouses at the cutting edge of agricultural science. Wholly owned and operated in British Columbia, we are a team of specialized horticulturists, scientists, engineers, and designers committed to the advancement of cannabis.
We believe that natural, Sungrown cultivation methods will usher in a brighter future for cannabis.
Tantalus operates SunLab, a 120,000 square foot state of the art production facility in Maple Ridge, BC with a head office in Vancouver, BC. Our flagship facility and its team cultivate and produce world-class cannabis products. We are a technology-driven company founded in 2012 to revolutionize cannabis cultivation methods using closed system greenhouses at the leading edge of horticulture science. With the help of the #Sungrown community, we are building a brighter future for cannabis.
The Brand Ambassador role is responsible for prospecting cannabis retail store information, including gathering market information and outreach to retail stores. Reporting to the Ontario Territory Manager, the Brand Ambassador must be comfortable visiting cannabis retailers in person, while maintaining an enthusiastic and detail-oriented approach while recording information in a CRM. Cannabis industry experience is essential. Candidates can expect 20 hours a week of work on a part-time / casual basis.
Duties And Responsibilities
Assist with early-stage Cannabis Retail Store Pipeline development
• Visit stores on a weekly basis as a brand representative
• Record communications in CRM
• Effectively manage a Pipeline of retailers and record interaction activity
• Place a high volume of calls to new stores
Assist the Territory Manager with Day to Day Administrative Duties
• Collate and deliver brand and product feedback to the Territory Manager
• Manage a schedule of product knowledge sessions
• Ad hoc reporting of sales, marketing, and pipeline activities
Conduct Product Knowledge Education Sessions
• Assist with booking and presenting brand level product knowledge sessions to stores, both virtually and in-store
• Assist Territory Managers with remote store outreach from time to time
The ideal candidate for this role has a self-starting attitude and is able to connect and collaborate with a variety of groups, from family-run retailers to larger chains.
• An outgoing attitude and ability to connect and work with a wide variety of individuals
• A self-starting attitude to forge new connections and relationships
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Elite organizational administration
• Cansell Certification an asset
• An outgoing and charismatic demeanor
• Working knowledge of medical and recreational cannabis and the cannabis industry in Canada
• Must maintain a valid drivers license and use of a vehicle in good repair
This position requires occasional evening and weekend work, as well as regular travel, which necessitates access to the use of a vehicle and a valid drivers license.
Powered by JazzHR