Our client’s mission is to set the standard for successful ownership of assets in the cannabis industry.
TalentWorld is recruiting a Cannabis Technician in Dunville. The Cultivation Technician assists with the day-to-day maintenance of the grow operation, ensuring compliance with Health Canada’s Cannabis Regulations and following Health and Safety protocols. This role is responsible for executing cultivation, sanitation, and processing tasks throughout the facility according to relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
Cannabis Technician Responsibilities
• Adhere to all relevant Standard Operating Procedures, as directed by Management
• Accurately completing appropriate documentation and records
• Ensure safe work procedures are being followed and report hazards and unsafe work
• Responsible for Mother Maintenance, Taking Cuttings, Transplanting, Trellising, Pruning, Harvesting, Shucking, Ensuring plant health, cleaning grow area, maintenance, and monitoring of systems
Cannabis Technician Qualifications
• Basic math skills
• Ability to operate standard office equipment
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Possess the horticultural skills to provide proper plant health care
• Prior experience working in greenhouse or agricultural experience
• Hourly Rate: 18-19 an hour
• Job Status: Temporary contract
• Schedule: Weekday/ends 7 am-3:30 pm *Must be flexible
• Location: Dunville, ON
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.