We are The Pharm and Sunday Goods and we’re on a mission to revolutionize the cannabis industry at scale creating a better, more consistent cannabis experience helping our clients live positive, balanced, and relaxed lives. We believe that things are just better when each and every one of us is working towards the same set of goals, and we are beyond excited that you’d consider joining us on our mission..
Welcome to #feelgood. Welcome to The Pharm and Sunday Goods!
Position: Retail Marketing Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ
The Retail Marketing Manager role will take ownership of retail marketing for all Sunday Goods dispensaries in Arizona. The objective of this role is to drive demand, store awareness, and sales of Sunday Goods products and 3rd party brands carried in-store. The candidate in this role must have a consumer retail marketing background, thorough understanding of digital marketing tools and tactics, and experience building effective marketing programs that drive retention and brand loyalty.
The Retail Marketing Manager will report into the Sunday Goods Brand Manager and will work directly with the General Manager of each retail location. This person has their pulse on buying trends, has a passion for the cannabis industry, and is excited to take on a large role with massive growth potential as we scale our retail footprint in Arizona. Previous cannabis experience is a major plus, but is not required.
• Plan, execute communicate all Sunday Goods product promotions, in-store programming, and events with overall brand strategy direction from the Brand Manager.
• Develop and manage all 3rd party brand relationships and build mutually beneficial opportunities for success, awareness, and sales.
• Own digital communication channels such as text message, email, and digital listings to drive sell-through of Sunday Goods products and 3rd party brands.
• Identify and build bespoke retail programs designed to set Sunday Goods apart from other dispensary experiences.
• Monitor ROAS (Return On Advertising Spend), and other performance metrics across digital channels.
• Measure and report on marketing activity effectiveness.
• Have a pulse on competition and research and formulate ways to improve the in store and patient experience.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, related field, or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years experience in marketing, ecommerce, retail marketing, or related field.
• Demonstrated success in leading results-oriented retail marketing programs and initiatives.
• Experience with retail/online merchandising, event planning/execution, program creation.
• Experience working in the Cannabis industry a plus.
• Analytical skills and ability to deliver a compelling actionable narrative for all managing channels.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Presentation creation and delivery skills for internal and key partner facing audiences.
• Team player with ability to work cross-functionally.
• Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
• The Arizona Medical Marijuana Act (the “Act”) stipulates that candidate must be at least 21 years of age or older, and successfully pass a criminal background investigation and fingerprint clearance conducted by state authorities. Additionally, the Act requires that candidates apply for and obtain a valid dispensary agent registration card prior to commencing employment at either a dispensary or any of its cultivation sites.
Job Type: Full-time