Standard Wellness’s mission is to provide access to consistent, quality products and empower patients to use alternative methods of medicine to find relief and live quality lives. We aim to create a new standard in the medical marijuana industry for quality, care, innovation, and education while still maintaining a focus and conscious understanding of how our decisions effect the social and environmental impact of our community and for our patients. We’re committed to a research-driven, patient-centric approach in all that we do, and we will work to have a lasting positive impact in our community.
Our Core Values
• One Team
The Marketing Manager will work daily with the VP of Marketing to be responsible for managing the marketing process from research and planning to execution and analysis. This role will oversee brand positioning and marketing ventures and lead social media and graphic design efforts. Will work closely with the sales and operations department to help maximize market share and revenues.
Essential Job Functions
• Participate in the development of branding and company identity initiatives including research, planning, execution, and analysis of outcomes
• Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with management, sales and operations, and distribution partners, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and services
• Conduct general market research to remain well-informed of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
• Work with dispensary managers to create and implement marketing plans for retail locations
• Develop and implement marketing plans, promotional programs, and new product introductions to build brand awareness
• Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team
• Understand and manage all digital footprint sites including our website and blog, iHeartJane, Weedmaps, Leafly, etc., including promotions and better utilization and ROI of paid advertising
• Drive creative solutions to sales problems and effectively implement promotions throughout our markets
• Understand and manage all marketing efforts online through Instagram, reddit, Facebook, etc.
• Lead all new product marketing efforts and manage through launch
• Be the day to day for the unification of marketing at Standard Wellness across all of our states and departments
• Manage the back end of marketing efforts through state submissions and approvals
• Develop marketing materials including written communications for sales cards and other public facing documents
• Maintain professional knowledge on all Standard Wellness products
• Other duties as assigned by your supervisor
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must have a valid drivers’ license and clean driving record
• Must be able to pass all background check and licensing requirements as set forth by the Department of Commerce
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field. Commensurate experience will be considered
• 7 to 10 years’ progressive experience in a marketing role
• Minimum 2 years’ experience managing marketing teams
• Experience with digital, print, content, and social media marketing
• Strong writing skills and ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without an accommodation
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
This section outlines the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for the Marketing Manager to be successful in their role. It is not intended to be an all-inclusive list.
• Proficiency with HTML, content management systems, and design software
• Proficient with WordPress, Plannely, Canva, Instagram, Reddit, Facebook, etc.
• Knowledge of State of Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program rules and regulations
• Strong organization skills
• Strong analysis, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to establish long and short-term goals; versatility is a must
• Ability to be a self-starter and see projects through to completion
• Ability to interact clearly and effectively, in both written and oral communication, with supervisor, clients, staff, vendors, etc.
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs