Analytics & Insights Manager
Springbig is the leading SaaS marketing technology platform serving retailers and brands in the rapidly growing cannabis industry throughout the U.S. and Canada. We serve in excess of 1,000 clients across 2,300 locations and our clients communications using the Springbig platform access more than 37 million consumers making Springbig the leading company in our sector. We have been ranked in the top 100 fastest growing companies in the prestigious Inc.5000 list for two consecutive years, ranking 69th in the recently released 2021 list.
Springbig recently launched a new platform, Brands by Springbig. This is also a SaaS platform, and it allows cannabis brands to collaborate with our dispensary clients to send engaging SMS campaigns to the dispensary’s database of consumers. A brand can use this platform to place an advertisement on top of hundreds of thousands of text messages and drive their products’ sell-through like never before! This gives brands direct access to consumers in a way they’ve never had before and an unprecedented reporting on campaign attribution.
Our headquarters are in Boca Raton, FL where the majority of our 160 employees are located, and we have additional office locations in Seattle, WA and Toronto, Canada.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Proactively identify and provide best practices for our clients, both individually and in aggregate – help them more successfully use our solution
• Identify key insights: what are others doing that is working?
• Measure and track customer adoption / usage across the platform
• Provide data to support marketing efforts
• Performing and analyzing case studies
• Key success metrics – what’s working / great results we are seeing (aggregate data)
• Complete individual merchant and brand data and program analysis based on best practices and strategic requests from our clients
• Perform various analyses, prepare presentations or other visualization tools to share findings and recommendations
• Extreme organizational skills and attention to detail
• Expert in Microsoft Excel
• Some Tableau experience; SQL experience a plus, but not required
• Comfortable working as part of a team or independently
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and manage time effectively
• Excellent communication skills
What are we looking for in a team member?
• Your specialization is just as important as your ability to learn fast, communicate and adapt to shifting priorities.
We’re especially fond of people who:
• Communicate well and articulate ideas clearly.
• Focus on project goals!
• Contribute ideas.
• Take initiative.
What’s it like to work at springbig?
• It’s awesome! We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values professional growth and work life balance.
Why you should work with us:
• We are a fun start-up, with a start-up culture.
• Our company is continually growing and always innovating and creating new features for ourselves and our clients.
• Company atmosphere is collaborative, passionate and fun.
• Casual dress code
• Work with some of the best & brightest technical minds in the industry! We learn from and share knowledge with each other every day.
We take care of our team members:
• Competitive salary
• Unlimited PTO
• 401k match
• Great health benefits (medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance)
• Casual and comfortable working environment
And infuse lightness and creativity into our days:
• Stocked coffee, snacks and candy “bar”
• Pizza parties and team lunches
• Laser Tag in the office
• Spontaneous games of tabletop cornhole or NERF wars
• Company sponsored Fantasy Football league and March Madness bracket challenge.
Ready to apply?
Apply online at https://www.springbig.com/careers or email us ([email protected]) describing your interest in this role along with your experience (resume, GitHub, portfolio, LinkedIn, etc.).
Powered by JazzHR