Retail Maintenance & Project Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the building systems maintenance and various construction projects at our retail and processing facilities. This will be accomplished by a combination of solely performing the individual projects and/or overseeing workers, vendors or contractors to perform the required work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs preventive maintenance and basic repairs to buildings and building support systems, including air-handling equipment, mechanical, plumbing systems and minor electrical troubleshooting and repair.
• Preventative maintenance/repair/replacement on entry doors, garage doors, closures, hardware, and security fencing.
• Performs general building maintenance/repairs including painting, window replacement, door and lock repair/replacement, ceiling and floor tile/plank replacement, drywall repair, and others.
• Services building appliances, furnishings, fixtures, including dishwashers, ovens refrigerators, office supplies, showers, and restrooms.
• Oversee landscaping maintenance and snow removal.
• Hire and supervise tradesmen during installations, repairs or maintenance (electricians, plumbers etc.).
• Maintains parts, equipment and supplies inventory and reports low supply levels to Supervisor.
• Participate and lead in coordination of projects (e.g. renovations).
• Sets up for remodel/touch up/special events. Moves store and building furniture, fixtures, and equipment.
• Repairs concrete and asphalt pads, stairs and walkways by removing, replacing, and finishing.
• Ground's maintenance, including lot clean up, landscaping, weeding, digging, mowing, trimming, fertilization, irrigation troubleshoot and repair, gutter clean-out.
• Maintains communication with other departments, management and employees and notifies them of any problems and/or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of operations.
• Completes work orders and standard reporting forms to account for all materials and man-hours incurred. Ensures all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible, and accurate format. Ensures all required information is documented and archived in accordance with SOP's.
• Provides status reports to supervisor on progress of job assignments.
• Completes work orders in a timely manner maintaining high quality standards while maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
• Supports cost-cutting and expense control programs by fixing rather than replacing parts when possible, not being wasteful with materials and supplies, and practicing the correct use for tools and equipment.
• Protects employees and visitors by maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
• Responsible for responding to emergencies 7 days a week as needed. Examples (weekend repairs, break ins)
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Adhere to company mission statement and core values and maintain high ethical standards.
• Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations.
• Must maintain current knowledge and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED); Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE); Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Total Management Inc.