• *CALIFORNIA APPLICANTS ONLY**
SGF Delivery is now hiring a Full or Part-time delivery dispatcher; with a possibility of going full-time! The Cannabis Delivery Dispatcher is responsible for ensuring each delivery is conducted as smoothly and efficiently as possible, thereby guaranteeing an all-around positive experience for our delivery drivers, staff and customers
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Receive and process orders placed through phone, website and Weedmaps and enter them into our Blaze POS system.
• Efficiently assign orders to drivers based on local geography, traffic patterns, and time constraints using Onfleet.
• Provide effective phone/text support to drivers who need assistance out on their delivery routes.
• Provide exceptional phone and website customer support relating to any delivery orders and update the necessary adjustments in the POS.
• Screen and verify all order details for accuracy, safety and compliance.
• Log and report any accidents, construction, traffic or safety issues that arise concerning our drivers on the road.
• Any additional duties as assigned.
• Job will be performed remote after on-site training in North Hollywood, CA and occasional on-site attendance may be required.
• Experienced using Blaze POS software and Onfleet required.
• Must be at least 21+ years old and pass a background check.
• Personal knowledge of cannabis/cannabis products required.
• At least 1 years previous delivery dispatch experience required.
• Ability to work off a flexible schedule.
• Ability to work on call, if needed.
• Must live in California for on-site attendance.
• Blaze POS, Onfleet, Weedmaps.
• Cannabis knowledge & cannabis brand knowledge.
• Skilled in using Weedmaps, Onfleet or Meadows.
• Fast learner with an ability to work independently.
• Los Angeles, CA geography knowledge.
• Excellent communication and social skills.
• Professional phone etiquette.
• Incredible ability to multitask.
• Strong problem solving, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to maintain high standards in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
• Must possess a high degree of personal ownership and accountability.
• Must have a high level of organization.
• Multilingual is a bonus!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
• Dental insurance
• Employee discount
• Flexible schedule
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Weekend availability
All CDC COVID-19 guidelines are followed daily while vehicles, equipment, and surfaces are sanitized.
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• Dispatching: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote