Station House Cannabis Co. is committed to providing our customers with an exceptional client experience, and in doing so, we are also committed to providing a welcoming, safe and friendly environment with a vision to building an exceptional team of experienced and knowledgeable staff resources for our new farm-gate store - Station House Cannabis Co. - located in St Thomas, Ontario.
We are looking for high-energy, customer-focused individuals that are passionate about the cannabis industry to join our team of cannabis retail sales staff of Budtenders. As a store Budtender, you will be required to have fun every day, and provide a high-quality customer experience to our valued clients and partners. You understand what it means to be a brand ambassador for Station House Cannabis Co., inside and outside of our store operations. You will report directly to the Store Manager.
- Have Fun! Greet customers with a smile and provide them with exceptional customer service on their cannabis journey through cannabis education, knowledge and product recommendations.
- Stay up to date with product knowledge and industry developments increasing your value proposition to our loyal consumers.
- Assist with general store maintenance and housekeeping ensuring the store is always clean, stocked and ready to host our clients each and every day, including responsibility for store opening and closing procedures.
- Responsible for servicing clients, preparing in-store and online customer orders, review inventory counts, and ensure we maintain our inventory levels at all times.
- Assist with general store maintenance and housekeeping, including stocking products and cleaning and tidying the store.
- Minimum 1-year of cannabis retail experience
- CannSell Certified (mandatory)
- Experience working in a retail cannabis store (not mandatory but an asset)