Driven by a love of plants, Pure Sunfarms is one of Canada’s largest, single-site, licensed producers of high-quality, greenhouse-grown cannabis based in BC’s Fraser Valley (Delta). We are proud to bring together individuals from a wide breadth of industries, backgrounds, and experiences, and promote a culture of belonging where everyone can truly be themselves – in every form of expression that is natural to them. This is our priority and guiding light at Pure Sunfarms, driving our uncompromising approach to quality and success within the Canadian recreational cannabis market. We believe our differences are our strengths, letting us look at cannabis in a whole new light.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Quality Control and Director, Quality, the Quality Control Technician plays a crucial role within the Quality Control team. As the Quality Control Technician, you have an analytical eye, passion for detail, and love for process and having the process make sense to others.
- Write SOPS and work instructions
- Perform in-process testing, line/room clearance activity, retention sample collection, and maintain inventory transactions.
- Verify, calibrate, clean, and maintain quality control equipment/instruments
- Perform, analyze, and report on results of QC sampling (in-process product quality, finished product)
- Investigate product/procedural non-conformances; document finding and responses
- Conduct in-process quality control of propagation, harvesting, and production runs
- Perform accurate and timely record-keeping, monitoring, and sampling results of cannabis products to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Collaborate with Supervisors, departments, and team members to communicate and optimize efficiencies
- Manage and maintain batch records
- Assist the Compliance team with inventory reconciliations
- Assist with training
- We work in a fast pace environment, rolling up our sleeves to build something bigger than ourselves. Other duties may arise from time to time/most of the time and as a team, we look to support each other.
- This job will require to stand for long hours and walk (be on the floor most of the time). There will be early morning and late evening shift times with coverage of weekend shift (early morning shift times: 5:30 am till 1:30 pm, Late evening shift timing: 4-12 pm, these shift times might change to support production schedule).
Your Brand, Your Story
At Pure Sunfarms, we are growing our team with the same care we devote to growing our plants. We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive culture that we’ve built and are excited to learn more about your experiences and how you can contribute to Pure Sunfarms and the cannabis industry.