Driven by a love of plants, Pure Sunfarms is one of Canada’s largest, single-site, licensed producers of high-quality, greenhouse-grown cannabis based in BC’s Fraser Valley (Delta). We are proud to bring together individuals from a wide breadth of industries, backgrounds, and experiences, and promote a culture of belonging where everyone can truly be themselves – in every form of expression that is natural to them. This is our priority and guiding light at Pure Sunfarms, driving our uncompromising approach to quality and success within the Canadian recreational cannabis market. We believe our differences are our strengths, letting us look at cannabis in a whole new light.
- Ensure on-time materials delivery to meet internal customer requirements (Production, Warehouse, and Cultivation teams).
- Receive and organize materials for kitting assembly to be delivered in a timely manner to prevent Production downtime.
- Organize finished goods, biomass, and packaging materials applying FIFO method.
- Follow inventory management best practices to ensure our inventory is accurately reflected in our ERP system.
- Implement processes to support pick and pack, shipping, and order fulfillment processes.
- Organize and Supervise inventory counts.
- Communicate and collaborate with Planning, Inventory, Production, Supply Chain, and Order Fulfillment to ensure all shipments are ready on time.
- Record and assess all materials quality, movement, and expenditure.
- Recommend solutions to existing processes to improve efficiency and supply of materials in a timely manner.
- Help ensure Pure Sunfarms standard practices and procedures are followed in connection with all materials department functions.
- Ensure compliance to all Health and Safety legislation/guidelines for self and team members at all times.
- Oversee, support, and coach team members.
- Ensure a safe working environment.
We work in a fast pace environment, rolling up our sleeves to build something bigger than ourselves. Other duties may arise from time to time/most of the time and as a team, we look to support each other.
YOUR BRAND, YOUR STORY
We already know you love working with numbers, but we want to know more about your strengths. You’re good at the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma Logistics, or relevant field
- 2+ years experience in a similar role and environment
- Some knowledge of forecasting and budgeting processes, and supply chain and inventory management systems is an asset
- Analytical with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Experience with ERP and/or product tracking software along with general computer proficiency (Microsoft Excel) an asset
- Excellent communication and customer service-oriented
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Organizing and prioritizing your work to meet deadlines and can adapt to unexpected priorities and changes inherent in a rapidly growing industry
- Must have the ability to maintain and pass an RCMP criminal record check, and obtain security clearance.
At Pure Sunfarms, we are growing our team with the same care we devote to growing our plants. We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive culture that we’ve built and are excited to learn more about your experiences and how you can contribute to Pure Sunfarms and the cannabis industry.