Driven by a love of plants, Pure Sunfarms is one of Canada’s largest, single-site, licensed producers of high-quality, greenhouse-grown cannabis based in BC’s Fraser Valley (Delta). We are proud to bring together individuals from a wide breadth of industries, backgrounds, and experiences, and promote a culture of belonging where everyone can truly be themselves – in every form of expression that is natural to them. This is our priority and guiding light at Pure Sunfarms, driving our uncompromising approach to quality and success within the Canadian recreational cannabis market. We believe our differences are our strengths, letting us look at cannabis in a whole new light.
You have a passion for business technology and excel at being a true business partner. You understand the “why” behind what you do and know how to engage stakeholders in a way that is relevant to them. You love rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty with business processes and user stories. You operate with a growth mindset and know that every opportunity is one for learning and expanding both knowledge and skillsets.
- Techno-Functional Lead of End-to-End Cultivation and Production Process – Understand the full cycle ERP process for cultivation and production from seed-to-sale. Document the macro level and user level processes for end-user training, employee onboarding and formalization of processes.
- End-User Training – Lead workshops and training sessions with content and material that is relevant to the audience. Support the continuous improvement of our training program with respect to ERP system use.
- Business Process Change Analysis – Leverage knowledge of business processes to support process change initiatives including process optimization, fit-gap analysis for enhancements to the company’s business technology system and support process redesign as business operations evolve.
- System Enhancements and Updates Support – Partner with IT with your deep knowledge and understanding of business processes for ERP system enhancements and updates. Play a key role in the implementation of new business technology and ERP integrated solutions for the business.
- Project Management – Manage cross-departmental projects including liaising with stakeholders, maintaining project timelines and tracking progress. Support the project management framework in creating project charters, defining business requirements and support the implementation of project management best practices across the business.
- We work in a fast pace environment, rolling up our sleeves to build something bigger than ourselves. Other duties may arise from time to time/most of the time and as a team, we look to support each other.
YOUR BRAND, YOUR STORY
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, business operations, business analytics, or related field.
- Possess strong analytical and technical acumen.
- 3-5 years of experience with enterprise business technology required, preferably within the manufacturing industry.
- Experience with the Acumatica ERP system is considered an asset.
- Experience in business process analysis, design and management.
- Experience in project management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You excel in organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines and can adapt to unexpected priorities and changes inherent in a rapidly growing industry.
- Must have the ability to maintain and pass an RCMP criminal record check, and obtain a security clearance.
At Pure Sunfarms, we are growing our team with the same care we devote to growing our plants. We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive culture that we’ve built and are excited to learn more about your experiences and how you can contribute to Pure Sunfarms and the cannabis industry.