Extraction Technician Assistant
Pincanna is a vertically-integrated cannabis company with headquarters in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Pincanna has a 135,000 square foot cultivation and production facility in Pinconning, Michigan, a retail location in Kalkaska, and planned retail locations throughout Michigan.
The Extraction Technician Assistant will be responsible for assisting in product processing and formulation. The extraction technician completes tasks assigned by the Lab Manager to monitor and maintain the organization, cleanliness and efficiency of production areas well as maintains quality control measures. The Extraction agent is also responsible for carrying out day-to-day tasks including prepping, and packaging. The Lab Extraction Technician is responsible for conducting the extraction process in a safe and accurate manner. The expectations for this role include multitasking, team building, assisting the lab team, measuring ingredients, refining oil and completing all lab functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain, clean and ensure proper operation of extraction equipment
- Accurately measure ingredients and record data
- Monitor extraction and record data
- Use a variety of equipment including but not limited to: extraction vessels, scales, presses, centrifuges, induction burners and thermometers
- Willingness to cross-train to create finished product as needed
- Ability to multitask while maintaining production and quality standards
- Record all data as instructed
- Contribute to improvement strategies in the lab while assisting with development of best practices
- Ability to shift work schedule according to production needs
- Be able to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Maintain product stability Qualifications
- Strong attention to detail and organization
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be able to frequently move up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk and work continuously for six to eight hours a day.
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Proficiency in windows-based software and point of sale applications
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.50 per hour
Work Location: One location