We are one Oregon's leading cannabis distribution companies, partnering with producers and processors in the state to supply dispensaries with quality cannabis products. Our success is due in large part to the strength of the team we’ve built. We’re incredibly passionate about what we do, and our team reflects our high standards for success
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for an energetic and dedicated team member to promote brands and services. As a Brand Ambassador you will be responsible for being the face of brands to our valued customers by evangelizing the company and our products through marketing, sales and customer events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals
• Working closely with sales and marketing staff to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies.
• Educating customers, retailers, and distributors about our products.
• Building rapport with customers and vendors.
• Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints to the marketing department.
• Tracking customer preferences, metrics, and media campaigns.
• Representing the company at product launches and events.
• Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and workshops.
• Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
Brand Ambassador Requirements:
• Prior experience in a customer service and sales environment is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
• Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools.
• Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to travel.
• WORK SCHEDULE
The work schedule to start will be Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 5:30pm. The schedule may adjust to accommodate company needs and to complete the duties of the job, including some Saturday hours.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Requirement: valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations
• Comfortable driving and parking large vehicles
• Possess a marijuana worker permit
• Able to lift 50 pounds comfortably
• Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent certification
• Must be 21 years or older
• Professional and pleasant disposition with a focus on a positive customer service experience
• Candidate should be a self-starter, dependable, hardworking and an effective communicator
• Excellent time-management and organization skills required
• Keen eye for detail required
• Computer savviness required
A job offer for this position will be contingent upon a successful criminal and driving background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Salem, OR: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
• Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
• Oregon recreational cannabis sales: 1 year (Preferred)
• Driver's License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
• 50% (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations