Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that's what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person's individuality, because there's power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That's why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL…
The Mobile Guide works closely with the supervisor and always maintains a professional appearance and demeanor. This role uses sound driving practices, acting as a driver or passenger when needed while utilizing effective organizational and communication skills. They will be responsible for high quality patient customer service, retrieving patient information from the Medical Marijuana Use Registry, and maintaining confidential and HIPAA compliant paperwork.
Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Goodblend). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Provide deliveries, acting as a driver or passenger while delivering exceptional service for our customers
- Obtain the appropriate documentation from each patient at every delivery, ensuring validity of their identification and registration with Medical Marijuana Use Registry
- Record each visit using appropriate software, ensuring accuracy of patient information, and recording notes if necessary
- Collaborate with call center employees about preorders and online orders to ensure accurate order information and timeliness of delivery while maximizing sales and customer satisfaction
- Respond to and resolve patient requests, complaints, or compliments in person, and on the phone requesting supervisor support as needed
- Maintain a basic understanding of the Cannabis based therapeutics, and services provided at Company
- Educate patients on the processes of registration, renewals, and lost registration documents
- Maintain awareness of patient input and suggest changes to improve service or product
- Ensure all patient files are current and required documentation is on file and follows all guidelines issued by the State of Florida
- Communicate with employees to update online and physical pamphlets as needed
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU'LL BRING
- Class E Driver's License
- Must have an established and a driving record in Good Standing.
- Must present a current DMV printout with none of the following violations:* Any major violations (DWI, homicide, reckless driving, drugs, leaving the scene) within the last 7 years* Two or more other moving violations and one at fault accident in the last three years* Two or more fault accidents in the last three years with no moving violations required
- Ability to navigate efficiently
- Accurate data-entry and record keeping
- Organizational skills, customer service and time management abilities
- Ability to work in a changing and challenging environment
- Proficiency in windows-based software and internet navigation
- Knowledge of Cannabis Based Therapeutics' policy and law
- Ability to make decisions as necessary with oversight when needed
- Able to function well as part of a team while communicating with team members effectively
- Comply with policies and procedures and applicable state and local laws and assist in the development and upkeep of Delivery Standard Operating Procedures
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU…
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn't fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the "traditional" solution isn't the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Employee discounts
- 401k enrollment
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism through our Parallel Cares program
- Must be able to remain in a seated position inside the vehicle for extended periods
- Ability to pick up heavy items to load (50 or more lbs.) onto vehicle
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of times
- Ability to bend in repetitive motion
- Move totes, boxes, and other cargo in and out of vehicles and into buildings
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.