Pactiv Evergreen is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are subject to a drug test (excluding THC*/marijuana/cannabis) and background check at the time of offer.
• THC testing ONLY when such testing is required by law
• Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA Plans and an HSA plan)
• Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage)
• Vision (basic and premier coverage)
• Prescription drug coverage
• 401K with a 6% company match (Eligible to participate from day one (1) with 100 % vesting in all company provided funds immediately)
• New Hire Wellness Bonus (see plan details)
• Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending accounts
• Livongo diabetes program
• Corporate discounts
• Follows cleaning chart for Custodial tasks.
• Sweeps, mops, and vacuums floors in break room, offices, hallways, etc. daily.
• Empties trash and garbage containers in all offices once a day (in afternoon).
• Empties trash and garbage in employee breakroom as needed.
• Notifies management concerning need for major repairs when observed.
• Cleans debris from entryway into building.
• Cleans parking lot and surrounding grounds.
• Maintains cleanliness in lavatories.
• Refill and replace lavatory, hand washing station and sanitizer supply dispensers.
• Operates scrubbers, buffers, waxers and other equipment and machinery as designated on cleaning chart.
• Uses a variety of cleaning equipment, cleaners and utensils.
• Clean windows
• Change light bulbs as needed
• Maintain First Aid kits with supplies.
• Clean and inspect fire extinguishers and Eyewash stations.
• Daily Clean cigarette butts in the gazebo area and empty trash.
• Empty butt cans.
• Complete assigned WR to include cleaning of exterior building vents, painting, BRC items, dry wall repair, tile repair, sink and toilet repair, ceiling repair, and other similar duties.
• Dust/clean Gain Seeker tables weekly.
• Monthly inspection of Spill Cabinets – notifies Supervisor of needs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess a high school diploma. The abilities to follow written and verbal direction. Experience and knowledge of the following is beneficial: custodial methods, materials, chemicals, disinfectants, and equipment used in Custodial work, as well as safe work practices. Must safely operate Scissors lift, Man lift, and fork truck equipment. Must be able to efficiently utilize a computer to access and complete work requests. He / She must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at
120 miles southeast of Columbus, OH and approximately 150 miles southwest of Pittsburgh, PA, Mineral wells, also known as Mineral Wells, is a census-designated place in Wood County, West Virginia. It is part of the Parkersburg-Marietta-Vienna, WV-OH Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 1,950 at the 2010 census.
The plant became a Pactiv facility in 2010 through acquisition and was formerly a PWP facility that started in Mineral Wells in 2003. The facility is part of the Food Merchandising Business Unit and manufactures clear and black APET product that supplies food packaging to Pactiv's retail customers. The employee population is approximately 200.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email
Pactiv Evergreen employees are subject to post-hire drug and alcohol testing in accordance with company policies
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.