Packaging Brothers is searching for packaging folders to join their team for a schedule of Monday-Thursday (4- 10hr days) These packagers spend their days at our OLCC cannabis co-packaging facility. They must be clean and organized. Additionally, due to the tedious nature of the job, cannabis packagers must be able to stay focused and sit/stand for long periods of time.
Skills and Qualifications:
Packaging folders need to be self-starting individuals, focused, results driven, and always considering our customers and final product. The ideal packaging folder will be a critical thinker, detail oriented, and excels in verbal communication. Must be able to lift 25 lbs on a regular basis, rely on the full extension of the legs and arms to reach items and fulfill many of their duties, as well as sit/stand for 10 hours.
The main products being made and packaged are extracts.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Use a scale and understand the basics of measurements and tolerances
- Counting and organization is a must.
- Able to maintain a pace and productivity as required in production.
- Learns all processes via in-person training from the Production Manager and leads.
- Understands that packaging is timed and strive to achieve expected through puts and focused attention to the job at hand.
- Reports to their direct supervisor if potential bottlenecks or hazards in packaging arise
- Must be able to wear the required PPE
Other Employment Requirements:
- Individuals applying must be a minimum twenty-one (21) years old
- Must have a OLCC Marijuana Workers Permit
- Responsible for getting yourself to work,
- Some situations demand that work be completed on weekends and holidays depending on legal requirements circumstance and severity of outcome.
- Packagers are responsible for their own comfort and could be working in temperatures as low as 32f and as high as 105f.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.25 - $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- OLCC Marijuana Worker's Permit (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place