Sales Account Manager
Oregon Cannabis Collective
Competitive compensation package, depending on experience
Immediate position open for an Account Manager based in Salem, OR.
Our company operates licensed greenhouse cultivation and extraction facilities in the State of Oregon. We are looking for highly motivated and high energy members for our team to expand our lines of packaged goods and branded products. We offer a highly collaborative work environment and must be able to communicate well and get along with other team members. Opportunities for growth and advancement are available to ambitious, hardworking individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new business and provide outstanding customer service to maintain existing account relationships.
- Maintain regular in person visits and call frequency to existing accounts.
- Establish personal network with local key-influencers to promote brand recognition through networking opportunities and events.
- Gather market intelligence regarding, pricing, product trends, merchandising, advertising techniques and consumer demographics.
- Collaborate with Management to build market presence for our brand.
- Work with accounts to monitor retail inventory using sales history, competitor activity and promotional activity.
- Meet or exceed sales goals and objectives.
- Represent and promote the company and the cannabis industry in a professional, responsible manner.
- Knowledge of proper cash handling procedures and ability to accurately count, verify and record customer transactions
- Collaborate with company’s Accounts Receivable department to ensure retail accounts remain in good standing.
- Responsible for managing overdue accounts and collecting payments from customers responsible for the debt
- Assist with other tasks determined by Management as they arise.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Pass a background check.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Be able to obtain an OLCC Marijuana Workers Permit.
- Must have access to reliable vehicle and a driving record in good standing.
- Be able to learn and follow applicable OLCC compliance procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Must have a passion for the Oregon cannabis industry and the ability to learn and adapt in a developing landscape.
- Work with varying levels of supervision, ability to set priorities, coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously and be attentive to details.
- Superior work ethic, highly motivated, self-starter attitude willing to work in a team environment.
Maintain company confidentiality and represent the company in a professional and ethical manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- OLCC Worker Permit (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road