* LA Candidates Only- Onsite Position *
Exciting Career Opportunity In The Cannabis Indsutry
Looking for Bilingual (Spanish-English) Industrial or Manufacturing HR Manager with Experience with OSHA, MSDS.
The Bilingual HR Manager person will work independently within manufacturing and production facilities.
- You have 3 yrs plus HR experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
- You must be tech savvy, analytical, a team player and takes initiative but is still willing to receive guidance and feedback.
- You are resourceful and able to think on your feet.
- You follow-through and provide quick turnaround on projects.
- You have an understanding of HR acumen and understand how to set up an HR department.
- You will report directly to the Senior HRD with a dotted line to the Division manager.
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Assists hR and manufacturing team(s) in the following activities: coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs with a specific focus on strong employee documentation.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the division and administrative paperwork.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Performs other duties as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Human Resources: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place