- Opening/ Closing the store
- Treating every patient in a kind, patient, and professional manner
- Manage money within the store including change orders, deposits, and counting drawers.
- Changing out product boards with updated information.
- Completing data spreadsheets
- Answering emails/phone calls in a timely manner.
- Relaying promotions to our patients
- General Cleaning Duties
- Keeping displays/products clean and organized.
- Counting inventory and putting it up in appropriate areas
- Must be 18 years or Older
- Must have a valid OMMA license
- Must have reliable transportation
- General computer knowledge
- Able to keep yourself busy in down-time, finding various projects to improve the store.
- Money management
Creativity and drawing is a plus!!!!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $8.00 - $8.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
Employees working per shift:
- The marijuana field is always changing with people coming and going leaving ample room for advancement within the company. You are expected to have great customer service as well as some experience with medical marijuana.
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place