East Bay Therapeutics, a progressive State Licensed Medicinal and Recreational Cannabis Retail is seeking for an upbeat and Customer-Focused Delivery Driver.
Emeryville, California - 94608 - Local Candidates strongly preferred!
General Summary of Duties:
Therapeutics' Delivery team members are responsible for ensuring each customer received outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly delivery experience, Maintaining safe and efficient travel through Emeryville and the surrounding areas, completing accurate cash and inventory handling practices, and always providing the highest level of customer service, understand and embrace the mission of East Bay Therapeutics, affiliate organization(s), and their role in the industry and local and greater communities.
Supervision Received: Report to Delivery & Driver Manager, with additional supervision and direction for Delivery Supervisors.
Example of Duties (This list may not include all of the duties assigned.):
- Process and deliver customer orders using OnFleet/WeedMaps driver applications and Waze or Google navigation technology.
- Package orders accurately, take cash payments and make accurate change.
- Provide exceptional customer service by phone, text and during in-person deliveries.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our customers, partner, and staff.
- Ensure customers' concern and/or questions are solve and answer promptly and efficiently and communicate customers request and/or problems to a manager when needed.
- Ensure strict control to protect organizational assets at the direction of management.
- Obey all traffic laws and operate vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPPA guidelines.
- Perform other related work as required.
Performance Requirement, Skills, and Abilities:
- Available to work varied hours/days, including late nights, weekend, holidays and/or events. hours of operation are anywhere from 9 am - 10pmdepending on your shift.
- Ability to adhere to the highest customer service standard at all time.
- Ability to communicate clearly, honestly and effectively with customers and staff in all situations.
- Personal knowledge of various cannabis products, and the ability to communicate knowledge to others.
- Ability to perceive and meet the need of customers and staff without directions.
- Strong problem solving, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to dispense cannabis products accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to maintain high standards in a fast-paced, constancy evolving environment.
- Must possess a high degree of personal ownership and accountability.
- Must have a high level of organization, patience, and flexibility.
- Possess a valid driver's license and proof of insurance meeting at least 100/300 liability coverage all time.
- Must have a clean driving history, specifically no more than one moving violation or at-fault non-major accident in the last year and no more than 2 in the last 3 years, and no major violation in the last 5 years.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three-month related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Retail, cash handling and customer service experience.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a motor vehicle and basic office equipment.
- Requires normal range of hearing.
- Requires healthy vision (aided or unaided) sufficient for safe driving with the ability to see color and adjust focus.
- Requires lifting up to 50 pounds.
Typical Working Conditions:
- Work is performed in a retail location, warehouse, in a motor vehicle and at the homes of the delivery customer.
- The work environment may be very loud, fluctuating between extreme cold and hot temperatures. Involves frequent contact with staff and the public.
- Work may be stressful at times and may include dealing with and difficult members and or law enforcement.
Thank you so much once again for your interest in East Bay Therapeutics.
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour.About Ohana Gardens:
We are a corporation based in the Sacramento area. We truly believe in patient care and we do our absolute best to bring you the most positive experience possible with our collective. At Ohana Gardens you will not only enjoy top of the line patient service and prices, but you will be a part of our Collective Family.At Ohana Gardens we hope to help patients be as healthy as possible by offering an array of different cannabis and nutritional products. As a Collective and as a family we believe in the theory that a happy body is a happy life. Our staff at Ohana Gardens are here strictly for the patients. If you have any questions regarding any of our products or services do not hesitate to ask one of our staff members and they will be happy to assist you in any and all of your health and wellness needs. Thank you so much once again for your interest in Ohana Gardens.