About The Company
OGeez! Brands is one of Arizona’s first scratch-made, hand-crafted cannabis kitchen, and has been producing the highest quality THC baked goods and confections for years. As an industry-leading cannabis infusion and concentrates company, OGeez! Brands manufactures some of the most in-demand cannabis infused gummies and vape cartridge lines in Arizona. In the past two years, the company has more than tripled its revenues and is on an awesome growth trajectory. We are currently hiring for the position of Marketing Manager to meet the growing demands of the brand. The role of Marketing Manager is best suited for a highly motivated individual that is task-oriented, a self-starter, creative, and possesses a great attitude and strong problem-solving skills. The Marketing Manager will assist with all marketing initiatives including, advertising, social media, events, campaigns, sales promotion, in-store activations, and vendor partnerships.
Marketing Manager Job Duties
• Support the Marketing department in planning the annual, quarterly, and monthly marketing efforts to include incentive promotions, marketing, and outreach.
• Should have the ability to design, create and manage content across print and electronic platforms
• Should have the ability to design, create and manage social media content and calendars
• Coordinate the development and execution of all marketing collateral and campaign materials (print and digital); ensure adherence to brand standards.
• Proven ability to organize and manage cross-functional projects with several key stakeholders
• Results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency and ability to manage numerous projects at one time
• A creative eye for spotting product and consumer trends
• Must demonstrate entrepreneurial aptitude and be solution-focused
• Perform ongoing website audits and ensure content is accurate and up to date
• Assist with advertisement campaigns across TV, digital, social, print, direct mail, radio, and other channels.
• Participate in planning and execution of sales/marketing team meetings and events.
• Support divisional, regional, and national marketing initiatives including special projects as requested.
• Responsible for administrative tasks.
• Update and maintain tracking documents, calendars, Teams folders, recaps.
• Manage third party vendor and agency relationships.
• Other tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, or sufficient related experience.
• Experience in consumer-packaged goods preferred.
• Experience in the cannabis industry preferred.
• ROI/SEO/SEM experience a plus.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver exceptional results on a strict deadline.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
• Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ad words, CRM systems, all social media platforms, Microsoft Office products, and automated email platforms.
• Highly organized and flexible with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines, often with frequent interruptions and changing circumstances, in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
• Strong team player with the ability to work well within cross-functional teams.
• Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays based on market activity.
Compensation & Benefits
As an exempt employee, the company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. The position is a salary position with bonus opportunities. Benefits include paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid maternity and parental leave, health, dental, and vision insurance, and life insurance.
OGeez! Brands is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply