Senior Business Systems Analyst (Dynamics 365 / Azure)
The Ontario Cannabis Store provides safe, responsible access to recreational cannabis for adults 19 and older. We operate the sole legal online store for recreational cannabis in Ontario and we are the provincial wholesaler of cannabis for private retail stores.
Working at the OCS is a unique opportunity to be part of an agile start-up in a ground-breaking new industry. We’re a diverse team passionate about delivering a great customer experience, working together with mutual respect and building value out of our differences. We’re an inclusive organization that understands that delivering great results comes out of ensuring every voice is heard.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst (Dynamics 365 / Azure) to join our Information Technology team. As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will monitor business systems, identify/analyze system needs for the business and provide calculated recommendations to improve enterprise-wide applications for OCS.
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will also use your collaborative and relationship building skills to better understand business and client needs in order to provide recommendations to improve the current operations and procedures. Additionally, you will work closely with the business and internal stakeholders to gather information and synthesize findings into business/functional requirements.
About Your Day
- Support Ontario Cannabis Store’s long-term vision, solution design, and implementation and configuration of their Dynamics 365 applications (Customer Engagement / Marketing / Sales).
- Develop strong relationships with key internal business leaders to understand gaps and pain points in existing business processes
- Identify opportunities to use MS Power Platform tools to resolve.
- Lead the gathering of business, solution design, and creation of the Functional and Technical Design Documents
- Present tailored demonstrations of proposed solutions.
- Document current and target business processes to ensure optimal efficiency
- Interface with internal customers to manage expectations and resolve issues related to enterprise applications
- Assist with the design of test cases for both automated and manual testing scenarios
- Support the design of multiple Dynamics 365 Portals that facilitate the integration of multiple systems
- Provide training to the business users on use of application / solutions.
- Provide best practice and solution alternatives as a part of the Functional and Technical Design Documentation.
- Completed Post-Secondary education in Computer Science, Information Technology or related areas OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a strong asset
- 5+ years of Business Systems Analyst experience on Microsoft platforms
- 3+ years of Microsoft Azure experience
- 3+ years supporting Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Power Apps, Dataverse (CDS), Azure Integration Services (Logic Apps, API Management, Azure Functions)
- Thorough knowledge of Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Marketing, and Dynamics 365 Portals
- Experience with communicating complex solutions to a wide variety of audiences including non- technical stakeholders
- Experience building Power Platform solutions
- Experience in working with teams operating in Waterfall (SDLC) and Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in developing and optimizing Microsoft Power BI dashboards and reports Experience designing solutions for Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
About the Job
- City: Toronto, ON
- Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
- Required Travel: Rare, usually within the GTA
- Application Deadline: September 21, 2021
We are committed to providing an accessible, equitable and inclusive candidate and employee experience. We provide reasonable accommodation throughout the recruitment process and in employment. If you require an accommodation, please let us know, we will work with you to meet your needs.