Nucl3o is seeking a mechanically inclined candidate to work as an Extraction Technician. Previous experience with extraction is not required. Candidate will be working a 10 hour shift primarily on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. This role is approx. 30-40 hours per week. Days and hours can change based on needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing equipment and plant materials for extraction.
- Operating extraction equipment.
- Processing concentrates and extracts.
- Cleaning and maintenance of extraction equipment and laboratory facility.
- Maintaining inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals, and equipment used in the laboratory.
- Operating maintaining and making adjustments and repairs to laboratory equipment such as pumps, centrifuges, and other laboratory equipment.
- Maintaining inventory records of supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Storing supplies and equipment, disposal of waste according to guidelines, and keeping laboratory, storerooms and working areas immaculate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with extraction preferred, but not required.
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Must be able to lift 25-50 pounds repeatedly and frequently.
- Must be able to walk, climb, squat, and stand on their feet for long periods of time.
Nucl3o is a premier extraction facility located in Las Vegas, NV. Nucl3o Laboratory was founded to provide the CBD industry with high quality hemp based CBD extracts and to provide hemp farmers with a reliable, high quality laboratory to help monetize their crop. We are committed to providing the highest level of professionalism and quality products possible. Our lab technicians are highly trained and we supply the attention to detail needed to produce consistent products of the highest quality.
For more information, visit our website at www.nucl3o.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Night shift
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Las Vegas, NV 89118 (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- CBD extraction: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place