Full time photographer capturing all of our branded products, cannabis cultivation facilities and our entire ecosystem. Asset flow management and post production editing will be part of your regular duties.
This is a full time reporting to the VP of Creative
• * Capture all of the branded products packaged weekly and deliver consistent quality media to the team.
• Shoot versatile content of our cannabis cultivation facilities.
• Edit and manage the flow assets through marketing and sales channels.
• Manages staff to maintain timely and accurate records concerning commercial cannabis activities. Maintains and supervises commercial cannabis activity records in the CCTT-Metrc database to ensure that ongoing operations do not jeopardize licensure.
Qualifications and Requirements
• * Someone who loves cannabis
• An experienced photographer with their own equipment
• Versatile with editing and post production work
• A fun attitude
What we bring to the table
• * Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, collaborative and motivated team.
• We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision insurance benefits for employees and their dependents.
• Invest in yourself and your family. We offer a company 401(k) retirement plan to all eligible employees, Eligible employees have worked with the company for 6 months and are 21 years of age or older.
• We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• * Grow with Integrity
• Bring People Together
• Build with Ambition
• Believe in Cannabis for Good
NorCal Cannabis has been developing and shaping the legal cannabis industry since 2015 in the areas of cultivation, distribution and retail.
NorCal’s mission is to bridge the strong roots and rich heritage of the cannabis industry with the bright future and unlimited potential now available to companies that fully understand the intricacies of the business. From seed to sale, our brands, products, and assets are meticulously developed from cultivation and manufacturing to delivery and retail. Throughout the entire process, we value every element of the supply chain and proudly serve distributors, retailers and consumers across California.
We believe cannabis is a force for good, and will make positive impacts to society, the economy and the environment.
The history of cannabis and social reform go hand in hand. We honor the struggles of the past by building a better future. NorCal Cannabis recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected statuses as required by applicable law. We believe that in our differences, we find strength.
We are committed to equality, diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We know we will always have to work to contribute to making our world a more equitable place. We focus first on building a values driven foundation inside the physical and virtual walls of our company and make concerted efforts to engage in the local communities we operate in and the global community for which we are citizens.
NorCal Cannabis also strives to be a steward of our ecological environment, knowing that our business’s health and health of our people is dependent and integrally connected to the health of the earth's ecosystem. We do our best to tread lightly