Location: Franklin, MA
Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL…
The Guide is responsible for interacting with patients in our dispensary locations, providing knowledge, information and resources on a regular basis. Addresses and resolves patient questions and concerns in a professional manner. Provides superior customer service at all times Report directly to the Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, and Lead Guides.
This role is with Massachusetts (NETA), one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella.
Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Follow NETA Policies & Procedures for daily operations and fully comply with state medical marijuana regulations
• Model best-in-class service that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations and builds a long-term rapport
• Provide product expertise and knowledge to patients and explain the potential benefits of each various type and strain of medical marijuana, as well as methods of use
• Identify unique needs of each individual patient by demonstrating compassion, empathy and sensitivity
• Answer patient and caregiver questions and provide resources to assist in their medical use of marijuana
• Participate in the patient intake process, maintaining appropriate paperwork and patient records
• Maintain privacy and confidentiality of sensitive patient information
• Accurately receive, prepare and complete patient orders and sales utilizing point-of-sale and
• Accurately enter all patient record information within point of sale system
• Help to ensure the store is stocked, clean and in proper operational order
• Work in close coordination with a team of other patient services associates
• Supports the team work effort in both opening and closing procedures
• Act as a liaison between patients and NETA management to continually improve the customer experience
• Appropriately escalate customer conflict or complaint, inspiring long-term patient relationships and loyalty to our brand
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU’LL BRING
• Age 21 or over (Required)
• High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
• Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
• Previous retail or customer service experience (Required)
• Knowledge of basic computer skills, point of sale software and cash management (Required)
• Must successfully complete role specific training program. This includes passing the Dispensing test at the conclusion of the training program and independently perform all functions of the role
• Ability to deal with problems and resolve in a professional manner
• Must be available to work weekends and applicable holidays
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Demonstrates high emotional intelligence
• Ability to effectively multi-task
• Must be highly organized and have extreme attention to detail
• Passionate about the importance of medical marijuana
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU…
• Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
• Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
• Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
• Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
• Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
WHAT YOU GET
• Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with a possible company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
• Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
• Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
• Employee discount
• Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
• Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, and perform weighing, counting, calculating and computer processing operations.
• Ability to lift 30 lbs. unassisted.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Parallel reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this job description. Your employment with Parallel is a voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or Parallel at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in this document shall be interpreted to be in conflict with or to eliminate or modify in any way the employment-at-will status of Parallel associates.
Internal ID: 18691PandoLogic. Keywords: Assistant Store Manager, Location: Rumford, RI - 02916