Who We Are
Lifeist_ is a new, bold, and disruptive type of wellness company, striving to connect the world with safe, innovative and often daring pathways to individual definitions of wellness.
Health & wellness is evolving and becoming increasingly complicated. Lifeist is a global health platform striving to connect the world with safe, innovative and daring pathways to their individual definition of wellness. Whether humans need to find a product that makes them feel relaxed, energetic, productive, or internally healthier, Lifeist will connect them with these innovative solutions and if they don't exist, create them.
Lifeist_ is a portfolio wellness company leveraging advancements in science and technology to enable you to find your path to wellness. Our portfolio of businesses include: CannMart.com which provides Canadian customers with a diverse selection of cannabis products and accessories, and its U.S. customers with hemp-derived CBD and smoking accessories; CannMart’s Canadian recreational cannabis distribution business facilitating sales to a number of provincial government control boards; and CannMart Labs Inc., a state-of-the-art BHO extraction facility set to produce higher margin cannabis concentrate products.
Our Positioning - Higher Living
Our Mission - To Let The Normal Human Unlock Extraordinary
Our Vision - To Simplify Your Path To Wellness
Who You Are
The PRODUCTION LEAD is responsible for ensuring optimum quality products through the operation of all processing equipment, filling, inspection, labeling and packaging following company SOPs, policies and cGMPs, regulatory standards ensuring the (Cannabis Act) product is clean and safe. The Production Lead oversees the production technicians and leads by example to foster an efficient and enthusiastic production team.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of workers who process, package and test products.
• Resolve roadblocks and recommend measures to improve productivity and efficiency
• Train production team members in job duties, safety procedures and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Complete all required documentation, batch record, logbooks and scheduled quality checks.
• Monitor weights, seals, caps, and general packaging of products.
• Collect required samples needed for Quality Assurance testing.
• Ensure that the released packaging materials are received, used and reconciled during the production process.
• Perform production and all line changeovers in a safe and efficient manner.
• Prepare equipment for the next run to include size changes as needed.
• Maintain communication with others, management and employees and notify them of any problems and/or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of packaging.
• Establish methods to meet work schedules and coordinate work activities with other departments
• Clean, Sanitize, set-up, operate and monitor equipment of the filling line, Inspection, labeling and packaging line in a clean room environment.
• Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and accurate format, and completed with required information. Ensure all required information is documented in accordance with SOPs.
• Ensure required SOPs training are completed prior to executing the task.
• Analyze process data and equipment performance data to improve quality, throughput, and troubleshoot.
• Utilizing continuous improvement mindset and identifying opportunities to improve processes.
• Follow Good Production Practices, Current Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Follow all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
• Responsible for working under cGMPs, SOPs, Health and Safety report any Quality related issues to management immediately.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
• High School Diploma or Graduate Diploma preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Experience within the Cannabis, Pharmaceutical or Food and Beverage industry preferred.
• Physically able to wear cleanroom /protective gowning and equipment, including but not limited to gowning, goggles, face shields, and protective gloves. PPE is essential for the health and safety of employees.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours occasionally
• Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including medical drug, background and criminal checks).
Shift: Monday - Friday 8amEST - 4pmEST
This role will be on-site at our facility in Etobicoke.
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Lifeist_. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.Lifeist_ welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Powered by JazzHR