We are a team of Wayfarers who are passionate about customer service, cannabis, and community.
The Muse Mission: Inspiring a journey of discovery and perspective through Cannabis.
The Ideal Candidate:
You have an interest in Cannabis and a passion for the service industry as a whole, along with a positive attitude and the ability to be a team player and energize a team. You are an effective communicator with the ability to share knowledge with our team and guests. Known for your passion for customer service, you are complimented on your ability to create a ‘wow’ experience for guests.
The MUSE values: Caring, Learning, Humility, Family
WHY JOIN US
- Share your passion for Cannabis through education
- Receive training and CannaReps Cannabis Sommelier certification
- Extended health benefits, professional development allowance, store discount, flexible work schedule, and collaborative culture.
- Growing industry. Muse has grown to five stores with further expansion plans.
- The Muse values: The Muse values: Caring, Learning, Humility, Family
- Educating guests about the plant, its active ingredients, and how they work in the body.
- Establish trust and rapport with guests and identify their purpose for using cannabis. Be able to make recommendations based on the guest’s desired use.
- Ensure health and safety standards are being upheld at all times
- Ask for ID when appropriate
- Receiving orders, stocking, cash handling
- Executing all daily tasks and merchandising needs.
- Ensuring cleanliness, effective lighting and music level of the retail environment meets Muse standards.
- Selling it Right Certificate
- Experience in retail or customer service required
- Experience in the legal Cannabis industry is an asset
Other titles for this role: Sales Associate, Cannabis Consultant, Sales Associate, Budtender, part-time, full-time.
Job Type: Part-time