We're a team of advocates for elevating lifestyle and positive change in our communities through responsible cannabis use. We offer the highest quality cannabis brands with a premium concierge experience.
Muse Cannabis is currently seeking an Assistant Store Manager for our South Granville location in Vancouver. You will live our Purpose of Inspiring a journey of discovery and perspective through Cannabis.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND OVERVIEW
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will be part of the Muse leadership team. You will help plan, organize and direct the retail operations of your store, in collaboration with the General Manager. You will assist with scheduling, inventory, coaching, coordinating shift activities, fostering positive relationships among the team and mediating in situations where a customer or team member has a request or complaint.
- Educate guests and other team members on Cannabis, demonstrating your knowledge and understanding of strains, effects, and cannabis terminology.
- Drive sales and revenue; contribute to achieving store goals
- Provide excellent guest service, recommend products based on customers' needs
- Overall retail operations such as cash handling, inventory, merchandising and customer service.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Positive attitude and energy on the sales floor
- Well-organized and detailed
- Ability to ask for help when needed
- Open to giving and receiving feedback
- Available to work some evenings and weekends
WHY JOIN US
- Training - CannaReps certification and on-the-job learning
- Benefits: Extended benefits, professional development allowance
- Perks: Store discount, research allowance, tips
- Culture: Flexible work schedule, and collaborative culture.
- Values: The Muse values: Caring, Learning, Humility, Family
- Must be 19+ in age, and have a valid Selling it Right Certificate.
- Must be open to work on weekends, work as a team, follow directions, and be reliable.
- Retail customer service with 1 year in a Supervisor or management position (Preferred)
- Exposure to POS systems preferably Cova
Job Type: Full-time