We are looking to add a Front Desk Receptionist to our team. This individual is the first person that our customers will see and must represent the company in a positive manner. We want to make sure all customers have a five star experience at our shop from the time they walk in until the time they leave.
- Greet all visitors with a smile and positive attitude, make sure to greet them and welcome them to the store.
- Make sure anyone who enters signs the visitor log using name, date, and reason for visit, as well as documenting time in and out.
- Complete daily opening and closing tasks.
- Independently manage a wide variety of administrative functions
- Check in and add any new customers per guidelines.
- Ensure proper ID is used and follow regulations for checking in.
- Keep lobby and waiting area clean and organized.
- Understand applicable laws and regulations.
- Answer phone calls and customer questions.
- Guide customers through the check in and waiting process.
- Gain knowledge of the products offered, provide product information to customers.
Must be 21 years or older and be able to pass a background check
Knowledge of cannabis products preferred
Possess strong communication and time management skills
Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Customer satisfaction oriented
Must maintain a clean and professional appearance while in our customer-based environment or representing our brand
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location