We are in search of experienced therapists who are interested in growing with us. We are a family-owned Retreat that promotes a positive work environment and encourages each other daily to be the best version of ourselves. Being a part of Massage Heights offers you a career to fulfill your passion and grow in a rewarding career. We love training! We offer cupping, Hemp Infused add ons, Hot Stone massage, and more!
- You’ll feel part of a supportive team of therapists dedicated to the treatment and betterment of our clients
- Most our therapists earn $23- $28 per service hour - Ask us how!
- Paid Time Off for full and part- time
- Paid license renewals
- Paid liability insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision for full time (32 hours or more)
- Complimentary monthly massage or facial
- We offer part-time and full-time schedules, so you can enjoy the same flexibility as being self-employed
- You’re a human, not a machine, so you’ll have the ability to take the breaks that you need
- We cover the expenses of linens, products and facilities so you don’t have to (Plus! We don't use hospital sheets!)
- We provide our team with an ergonomic work environment - hydraulic lift tables, in-room supplies, everything you need to offer a professional, therapeutic and relaxing experience
- Combine your skills and techniques alongside the modalities we offer to give a customized service tailored to each guest.
- Perform and recommend protocols and Elevations with consistency and compliance with brand standards
- Promote therapeutic benefits of regular massage therapy
- Build relationships with your clientele to help them meet their self-care goals
- Confidently, knowledgeably educate guests about services, products and programs
- Hold current state license and liability insurance to practice massage therapy
- Capable of performing/learning deep tissue, Swedish and maternity massage modalities
- Be guest Service-oriented and communicate effectively with guests
- Availability to work certain nights and weekends (our busiest times)
- Pass background check
Why Work at Massage Heights?
Competitive Compensation Structure. Be valued for your character as well as your skill.
Ongoing CE Opportunities. Never quit growing and developing.
Benefits. Well-being on many levels, ways to grow and prosper.
Flexible Scheduling. Supporting career longevity.
Take the Next Step - Elevate Your Career
Join our team and become part of our family of Professional Massage Therapists.