Marijuana Care Clinic is a locally owned and operated, risk-free, Medical Marijuana Recommendation Clinic that is committed to providing the highest quality care and service to all qualifying medical marijuana patients in and around Orlando and Clermont interested in pursuing the medical benefits of marijuana.
We are dedicated to improving patients access to medical marijuana by providing honest, knowledgable, and compassionate care. We strive to provide comfortable and personal experience, detailed education, physician/staff guidance and assistance, encourage patient feedback, and hopefully improve patients overall health with a healthy and natural alternative.
Monday-Thursday 8:30 am- 5:30 pm
Required Work Experience:
- Customer service experience
- Position requires strong communication skills on the phone and in person, computer literacy, ability to multi-task, be detailed-oriented, and work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Must be an advocate for Medical Marijuana.
- Experience in an office setting is necessary. Previous experience in the Medical Marijuana field preferred, we will provide the necessary education and training.
Front desk/receptionist responsibilities include but are not limited to registering patients for their medical marijuana card, HIPAA compliance, personable patient care and education, and office administrative duties.
- Answer/respond high volume calls, texts, and emails
- Maintain high quality care and support for patients, go the extra mile to help others
- Represent business with enthusiasm and professionalism
- Work with EHR software for patient management, scheduling, billing and other tasks
- Develop knowledge of MMJ process, products and dispensaries
- Work efficiently under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Provide detailed guidance to patients on anything related to medical marijuana
- Complete patient scheduling in accordance with doctors' requirements
- Assist other staff in day-to-day work such as checking in/out patients, scanning and verifying paperwork, shredding, etc.
- Track office supplies
- Must take initiative, follow through and provide positive outcomes
- Assist patients with registration with state Medical Marijuana Website
- Confirm appointments
- Medical Records and HIPPA compliance
- Keep Front Desk and reception area clean
Events available for extra hours*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
Common surfaces are sanitized regularly.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Clermont, FL 34711: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- medical clinic: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: One location