We’re looking for a rock star conversion-based marketing manager to create, optimize and manage revenue-generating campaigns. This position will create world-class marketing to drive sales and engagement for our cannabis dispensary. The candidate must be an efficient, seasoned marketer who is able to execute campaigns to drive business.
• Independently develop, execute, and measure marketing programs that drive customer volume to both in-person retail and e-commerce channels.
• Collaborate with an in-house and external multifunction team to deliver competitive marketing and brand message through both digital and retail touch points including website, social media, online and OOH advertising, product packaging, and in-store merchandising.
• Run program analytics for marketing activities to determine ROI, better understand past performance and set future goals
• Maintain a consolidated retail marketing calendar that tracks the development and execution of all retail marketing projects.
• Collaborate with external partners and evaluate paid campaign effectiveness; analyze and develop strategies to improve performance over time
Who We Are Looking For
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail. Able to work under pressure, meet tight timelines and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
• Self-starter with a strong bias for action.
• Strong learning agility; able to listen, learn and apply insights in changing conditions.
• Demonstrated expertise for how audiences consume and experience content and media.
• Experience in analytics and reporting (Hubspot analytics, Google Analytics, etc.) strong strategic and analytical skills, with the ability to leverage insights to draw sound conclusions and recommendations.
• Collaborative, team-oriented mindset capable of working on multiple projects with varying timelines.
• Microsoft Office & Google Suite experience.
• Self-starter and ability to own a project from conception to completion with minimal oversight.
• Must be based in San Diego, CA