Cannabinoid Scientist I
Moncton, New Brunswick
Are you interested in working in the cannabis industry? Does collaborating to develop new and innovative products excite you?
This may be the opportunity for you! Our client is a leading Canadian licensed producer of high-quality medical and recreational cannabis, and are looking to grow their team in Moncton , New Brunswick .
The Cannabinoid Scientist I is passionate about cannabinoid research and will support technical projects to contribute to product knowledge and technology.
With an emphasis on organization and administrative task management while supporting multidisciplinary projects, our ideal candidate is highly motivated, energetic and able to work as part of a diverse, fast paced team.
- BSC / MSC / PHD or related discipline in a relevant scientific discipline (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Toxicology, etc.)
- 2+ years’ practical experience in an R&D; environment
- Working knowledge of cannabinoids and associated products within relevant markets
- Experience interpreting results and summarizing results in scientific reports;
- Detailed knowledge and experience of physical and / or analytical measurement techniques
- Contemporary knowledge of product development techniques
- Detailed knowledge and experience of product regulatory compliance
- Planning and implementation skills
- Ability to manage a portfolio of projects
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills